Miyerkules, Enero 2, 2013

photoshop






Hidden wings










Forever Alone ;(









....













Sweet.... Birds of the same feather?? :))

This is my favorite.... 'Cause it took me 3 days to finish this work.... hehehehe....
This has a meaning to me why I made this picture....
The next time I draw..... I'll put a rainbow in it.... hihhi.... :))






;( I just saw this in a book....  















I used Dodge tool....               :))

















Pirates of the Carribean inspired.... :))  On stranger tide- my fave....








Best Buds....  To Royal!!!!



This is a copyright.... I don't own this.... :))
Its really amazing.... Its from Xxlilits in deviantart.... 







Someday I'll buy an oilpaint to make this canvas and not only in Photoshop.... :)) 




















:))








Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento